Sedetik.net - Is your iPhone gone? Losing your hp can be a bad experience instead, especially if it is an expensive phone like the iPhone. There is also the added risk of your personal information falling into the wrong hands. Fortunately, there are various ways to track the lost iPhone, including using tools developed by Apple and built into every iPhone. Here's how to find the missing iPhone Hp.
Use the "Find My iPhone" feature
Here's how: open "Find My iPhone". You can access the "Find My iPhone" service from other iOS devices by downloading the "Find My iPhone" app from the App Store on your iPad or iPhone. You can also login to the iCloud website (www.icloud.com) on any computer and select "Find My iPhone" from the main menu.
- Whichever method you choose, you will need to login with the Apple ID associated with the lost phone.
- Find ny phone needs to have been enabled earlier on iPhone to use it. This is usually enabled when you set up your iCloud account for the first time on iPhone, but it may have been skipped. To enable it, tap the Settings app, scroll down, and press "iCloud". Make sure you're signed in with your Apple ID. Press "Find My iPhone" to switch on.
- For iPhone with iOS8 system, it is also a good idea to enable Send Last Location. When the battery is very weak, your phone will automatically send the last location that Apple knows.
Choose your lost iPhone
Click the Devices menu at the top of the page if you use the iCloud site, or press the "My Devices" button in the top left corner of the window on your iPad or iPhone. Select your lost phone from the device list (If you have other devices associated with Apple ID, like iPad, it will be listed here too). If your iPhone can not be found because it is turned off or out of the network, check the box "Notify me when found". As soon as the iPhone is re-enabled and connected to a wireless or cellular network, you will receive a notification at your Apple ID email address. You can also remove an iPhone from your account, not associated with an Apple ID.
Note the location
If your iPhone online and "Find My iPhone" can find it, the map will center on your iPhone location. You can use this map to determine where you may have left it.
Select an action
When you select your device, there are three basic actions you can take: "Play sound", "Lost mode", and "Erase iPhone". Choose the action that best suits your current situation.
1. Play Sound - If your iPhone is lost nearby, you can click or press "Play Sound" button to make iPhone play sound notification. It will be played at maximum volume, which hopefully can help you track it. Press "OK" on your iPhone to stop the sound.
2. Lost Mode - Clicking or tapping will lock the iPhone screen with either a predefined passcode or a new one if you do not have a set. You can also add contact numbers and messages to be displayed on the screen if a good person finds out.
3. iPhone Erase - If iPhone is gone and you do not think you will be able to find it, you can choose this option to remove your iPhone from all your data. This is the last option, and should only be selected if any sensitive or personal information is feared will fall into the hands of the wrong person.
So how to find iPhone lost or stolen people, may be useful. It's good we as the owner of hp, More if the price of hp is very expensive then we should always be careful to keep it.
Source by Zonacerdas.
Source by Zonacerdas.
Here's how to find the missing iPhone
4/ 5Oleh Sedetik Net